Monday, October 13, 2014

It has been a very hectic, crazy week at my house.  I hosted the whole Academy Park Field Hockey team for their annual pasta dinner. Every year they have a dinner to bond as a team, and get to know each other better. There are forty girls on the team. My daughters Dakota and Riley are both on the team. Dakota is sixteen; Riley is fourteen. Ten pounds of pasta and a lot of dirty dishes later the job was done.  They are a wonderful group of girls and it was a good night.
My son Tyler was able to come home from college for his fall break. We picked him up Friday and he is home until Tuesday night. He attends Albright College in Reading, Pa.

Today is Sunday and it’s our weekly family get together to watch football. Needless to say, my house is as full as ever .I am loving all my family and enjoying our time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment