Saturday, December 13, 2014

Changing My Major??

It is near the end of my first semester. I was going to pursue a degree in Culinary Arts. I am not so sure now. I am thinking of changing to social work. A few events in my personal life recently have made me rethink my decision. I actually need to set up a meeting with my academic counselor to get some more information. I want to make a difference in peoples lives. I am not sure what courses I have to take to pursue this degree. I am throwing the idea around in my head right now. So may things have changed in my life over these last couple months, I just want to make sure I am making the right decision. My first step is going to be to research the career on the computer, then I will take it from there. Wish me luck in my decision making process!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment