Saturday, December 13, 2014

Finding My Time



Its December and the hustle and bustle of the holiday season has begun. I am trying to find the balance in my life right now. Going to school, finals, and taking care of my family, is proving to be a struggle. I need to learn how to make "me" time.If I don not take the time for myself I will not be any good for anyone else. 
Christmas comes way to fast in this house, with eight kids and ten grandkids. I never have enough money to get everyone that gifts that I want them to have, so I try to do my best. 
The kids love Christmas and everything that comes with it, the baking, the decorating, the music, the shopping. I love Christmas too, but need to get everything else out of the way so I can fully enjoy the season. Hopefully once finals are over I can get into the Christmas spirit. 




No comments:

Post a Comment